- Expertise: TypeScript, Node.js, React, Serverless, Technical SEO.
- Love: Open Source Software, Indie Hackers community
I love to work on the UI side and improve the end-UX experience of a service. For example, shortening the time for users to reach their goals through the app is always one of the objectives I keep in mind during the development process.
- I like to simplify the complex stuff and make it approachable to many people.
- To achieve that, I have researched declarative programming and object-oriented UI design.
If you need a detailed explanation (results and impacts), please contact me via LinkedIn. Then, I'll send you a complete resume.
PERSOL PROCESS & TECHNOLOGY CO., LTD. - Apr 2016 - Aug 2018
- New development of Hito-link Performance, goal management, and evaluation system for human resources.
- Typescript, React, Gatsby, Firebase
- PDF creation service to create address labels and barcodes.
- I manage everything by myself, including development, UI/UX design, and marketing.
- 2 years after the first release, it has registered 15,000 users and an average of 300,000 monthly PV. Monetized over $3,000 MRR in subscriptions, advertising, and API integration with external enterprise services.
- Is it easy to integrate with a modern front-end application?
- Does it work in Node or the browser?
- Is it available as a UMD module?
- Is it a Typed library?
- Does it support custom fonts?
I suggested using Github to manage a personal task, which is already familiar to engineers, and using it for projects other than system development. It can be used as a free and convenient project management tool.
- You can create a project called "house moving," create an Issue of things to do, write down the procedures and other details, and manage them in the Kanban section.
- Set up an "Issue" of the book to read, and then once you read it, you can leave a comment on your "Issue" notes.